LiveChat setup and management service
We make it easy for you to have a live chat facility on your website, allowing your customers to talk to you in real time.
What is Live Chat and why might I need it?
Our LiveChat setup and support service
At Moghill we have a track record of finding ways to bring the latest technology in a way that makes it affordable (and therefore worth doing) for small businesses, while taking care of the technical headaches.
This is why we’ve launched our new LiveChat setup service, where we set up the app for you, integrate it with your website and show you/your team how to use it. We then provide ongoing support.
We appreciate it can be daunting doing this kind of thing yourself, but we can make it quick and easy for you – and we can help you whether or not your website is hosted with us.
Our Live Chat set-up service includes:
Discovery Zoom call* when we’ll go through through what you need and help you choose the right plan
30-day free trial of LiveChat – start paying at the end of your trial period (standard trial period is only 14 days)
Creating your LiveChat account and setting it up for you so you’re ready to go
Integration with your website – while we specialise in WordPress, we can add it to just about any website or e-commerce platform
Handover to you, including up to one hour Zoom training session
Follow-up once your system is bedded in, with continuing support back-up if you need us
Additional tech support and training materials from LiveChat
* Doesn’t have to be Zoom. Could be Skype, or Facebook, even Microsoft Teams (if you must…)
Live Chat set-up costs £199 with monthly ongoing costs from £16 per month (per seat)
Live Chat ongoing pricing
Live Chat offers three pricing tiers, starting at $16 per agent(simultaneous users) per month.
Is this offer for you?
If you think this might be a good fit for your website or online shop, then get in touch by the contact form below.
Live Chat enquiry form
Not a client already? We can still help!
We’re happy to work on websites built by someone else. And while WordPress is our platform of choice, we can work with any website software.
LiveChat has the following features:
- A chat widget on your website
- Visitors can see if you’re available and open a chat. If you’re not there they can leave a message
- Connection with messages on your Facebook business page, so you can handle live chats and Facebook messages all in the same place. You can also configure email to send in to the LiveChat app
- You can access LiveChat via the web, a desktop app, but also on your phone via Apple or Android app
- Website chat widget is fully configurable to match your website, set your wording and even custom greetings
- Three pricing levels, based on the number of chat agents, payable monthly or yearly. Prices start at less than £20 per month. We recommend the Team plan as it allows you to use your own logo.
- Ask customers for feedback after a chat, and give them the option to receive a transcript